L'Oréal Paris Colorista Paint Ronze Hair
L'Oréal Paris Colorista Paint Violet Hair
Intense dyes in a jelly-cream formula for dramatic colour payoff and blendability. These paints shades are crafted in the most modern metallic, rose-gold & smoky tones.
How to use
- Begin with dry, unwashed hair. Brush through any tangles.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on the gloves.
- In a non metallic bowl, mix all of the colouring gel and all of the developer cream.
- Mix with the brush until you achieve a perfectly even, smooth texture.
- For an undone look, leave the width of about 2 fingers of roots uncoloured
- Use tip of the brush handle to section hair in two, progress by colouring each side section by section until hair is fully covered, even at the back.
- Continue and focus on lengths and tips. You can massage the lengths so hair is fully saturated with colour. Leave colour in for 30 mins.
- Massage a little warm water onto hair, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Then apply Conditioner. Wait two mins then rinse. Dry hair and style it your way!
- Divide hair in 2 sections. Apply colour on lengths from ears to tips. Blend the area where the colours stop with the brush, for a flawless gradiation.
- Focus on the tips by massaging in the colour, so hair is fully saturated.
- Repeat the process with the second section of hair. Leave colour in for 30 mins.
- Massage a little warm water onto hair, then rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Then apply Conditioner. Wait two mins and rinse. Dry hair and style it your way!
Calculated at Checkout